The IRF Fellows Alumni Association is designed to help IRF Fellows to continue their lifelong learning opportunities and volunteer leadership.
The IRF Fellows Alumni Association is a membership organization that connects its diverse students through communications, activities, programs, and services. It creates a network of international professionals in the road & transportation field worldwide by combining with the IRF membership organization. This vast network allows IRF Fellows and IRF members to connect for business opportunities, research initiatives, and knowledge exchange.
The IRF Fellows Alumni Association is divided up into eleven different regions, with Regional Coordinators managing the efforts in their respective region. The Regional Coordinators are responsible for:
- Locating all Fellows in Region to ensure contact information is current
- Recommending future Fellow candidates from Region
- Submitting Fellows Quarterly stories to publicize accomplishments of Fellows
- Submitting Regional summaries every six months
- Submitting Fellows Quarterly stories regarding Regional status
- Participating in the evaluation process of the applications for the Dr. Mino Award of Excellence
- Encouraging development of country Fellow associations
- Assisting Fellowship solicitation process for Regional Fellow candidates