2011 IRF Student Paper Competition
The 2011 IRF Student Paper Competition is Now Open!!!
Deadline: November 11, 2011
Five winners will win a $500 cash prize for the best paper in each category. This year IRF will be accepting papers under the following categories:
- Road Safety
- Sustainable Roads
- Innovative Finance
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Pavement Technology, Maintenance and Management
- Paper is limited to one of the proposed themes and must be typewritten in English. Papers will only be accepted through the online submission form.
- Paper must be a maximum of 2000 words.
- References to incidents or other data should include documentation verifying the information.
- Contest is only open to full-time students enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate transportation curriculum at IRF member universities or Research Institutes.
- Employees of the International Road Federation and their families are not eligible to enter the contest.
- Paper must be submitted no later than November 11, 2011.
- The International Road Federation is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected submissions.
- Paper must be submitted by the sponsoring professor.
- All entries must include the name, address, e-mail address and telephone numbers of the student and the sponsoring professor
- All entries will become the property of the International Road Federation.
- Acceptance of any award constitutes consent to use the winner's name, photo and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- All decisions made by the International Road Federation are final.
Contestant, by entering the contest, agrees to be bound by the above rules.
All entries must be submitted by November 11, 2011.
Essays must be submitted using the online form